Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Remember Paula Pierce from the Pandoras?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    I thought she was so cool. Cherie, do you have any *** of when you performed with the Pandoras years back? I remember seeing some cool ones of you and Paula on stage. One of these days I'll get my *** all scanned and share them.

    If you have any, Cherie, PLEASE share them!
    Thanks!
    Sheri

  2. #2
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the *** = P - I - X

    as in PICTURES

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Bohemian Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2003
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    "One of these days I'll get my *** all scanned and share them."

    Please do RockinSheri!
    Todd

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I'd love to see them!
    [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #5
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have TONS, believe me! I guess I better stop typing the word P-I-X, and type photos or pictures - oy!

    I will try to find a few later today...

    "Paula is the SALT of rock and roll, and Joan is the pep-uh"
    -Cherie Currie
    (the first day I met her - after I mentioned I was a Paula fan)
    Sheri

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic